Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally Remembered

Aloha Kakou;
I finally remembered how to put a gadget onto my blog. I so wanted to be sure to put up a button to Where Women Create II. This is part of Karen Valentine's blog; she has two. http://www.mydesertcottage.blogspot.com/ and http://www.valentinedesign.blogspot.com/
Anyway, the button is for a party on the 19th of June that we can sign up for that will link to our blog so that everyone can see our studios or workroom or wherever we create our art. This is the second year that Karen is doing this, so I decided to sign up. We have to post pictures the night before the party, so I'll have more pictures of my workroom at that time. Check her blogs, she's very talented. She is also featured in the current issue of  Somerset's Where Women Create magazine.
In the meantime, I just wanted to share my sweet baby with all of you. She's sweet and spoiled!
Aloha,


2 comments:

  1. Hi: I just love your puppy. I am thinking about getting a dog. She looks just kissable. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,ı'm şule.your dog is so cute.
    loves from Türkiye (TURKEY)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!