Monday, May 17, 2010

Jewelry, Finally

I know I said I would put up some of the jewelry  that I make and I'm sorry it's taking so long.  But here's a piece I did last year. I used an Eni tutorial to make this; was very proud of how it turned out since this was the first of her tutorials that I decided to try. I did post this to my FB wall, so I'm sure most of you didn't see this yet. This is made with agate, sterling silver chains, wire in different gauges, charms are also sterling silver. The clasp (not seen) is also sterling silver with a matching stone. Lots of wire wrapping, but so worth it. Thanks for letting me share.
Aloha,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!