Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Mother's Day

I'm sure all you mothers out there had a great mothers' day! I know I did! I got to spend $ at BFC, used my 40% coupon. After that we took Hoku, my gorgeous dog, to the Pet Expo. She was so tired, she slept all the way home. Then it was off to the Elk's in Waikiki for a fabulous Mothers' Day feast.
I made a bunch of these cards for Mothers'  Day for DD, DIL, MIL, and BFF. Hope they liked it.

I know, I need to learn to take better photos. Please be patient, I'm trying.
I used my Cricut to cut the flourish, and the Fiskar edger for my border. I used creme and pink cardstock for the cards. The sticky pearls and pink rhinestones  are from K & Co. I used an old "Just for you" stamp from Dots.

 
That's it for now, see you in a few days.
Aloha,  

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of these cards! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Yikes... I forgot to go to BFC yesterday when we went to PC Longs! OMG! Guess I'll have to wait till the next coupon...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful card. Love the color combo.
    Aloha,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!