Friday, March 27, 2015

Another Class Project and Can Coolers

Aloha everyone,
Hope all is well with you all!  I'm still here and still crafting.  I've become a bit of a knitting addict but I'm still doing a little sewing and I'm still making jewelry.

As some of you know, I've been taking classes from Bead It in Kailua and kaimuki. I took a bezel ring class and this is what I made.  Sorry for the white streak of white on the photo.

It's black malachite with sterling silver.  It was a six hour class of sawing, torching, sanding and burnishing.  But it was fun!  Katherine Albu, the instructor for this class was thorough in what she taught us.  I signed up for one more classes that Katherine taught, bezel sunrise shells.
              
         
 Here are some can coolers I made for my husband. He lost the original one that was a gift from a friend of mine.  These are knitted then felted.  My husband loves them for his can of beer.  Keeps the wetness off my table and keeps his beer cool.
I'll post some of my knitting soon.  Until then, have a great weekend!

Aloha,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!