I've been buying a lot of Stampin' Up toys and lovelies lately and I don't always photograph everything I make. But I did want to share this little piece with everyone. The die cut is the scallop cone from SU, I just didn't include the scallop part. The outer fabric is the vintage collection, also from SU and the lining is from my stash of fabric. What I did was use steam a seam (applique webbing) and fused two pieces of fabric together, cut the fabric to fit the die, then run it through the machine. I embellished my cone with a couple of vintage buttons from my button collection and added some trim and ribbon roses along with a quickly made tassel.
Custom Blog Design: French Fragments
6 years ago