Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rambling

Aloha Oukou;
I have spent a good part of the day visiting friends on Teacup Tuesday. I've enjoyed myself, but failed to enter my studio, I just finished and it is now 11 pm. I did break for lunch and dinner with my hubby. Tomorrow, I'll be spending time treasure hunting with my daughter and grand daughter, so, it's a good guess, I won't be in the studio tomorrow either; I'm usually drained after a day of shopping. 
I have four TQ cards to make, so I must get into the studio to work on Thursday. Plus I want to try one of Brenda's (from Sweet as Gumdrops), projects I keep putting off.
Before I forget, I've noticed lately that when I post comments to others' blogs, my profile photo will not show up if the photo is to the left of the comment, but they will show up if it's on the right.  Has this happened to anyone else? It doesn't bother me if the photo doesn't show up at all, it's just that I read somewhere that it's not very nice not to have a photo and I don't want anyone to think that I'm rude.
Okay, that's enough rambling, I can barely keep my eyes open. See you all in a couple of days.
Aloha,

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting me. You can buy them on line at scrapperscove.com. Also, thegirls@paperwingsnj.com Call todaY they are going fast. You can go to graphic 45 website to see all the papers. Hope that helps. Good luck.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!