Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RAKS and Tag Party

Aloha everyone,
Well I certainly had a wonderful time at the tag party hosted by Denise Nibling, a fun crafter and gracious hostess.  Everyone there was so much fun, the food was delicious and of course the tag making was the best.  Not only that, take a look at the RAKs I received:
See the red velvet cake pops? Mmmm
We made a variety of tags.  Linda and I did vintage themed tags while Cami, Kyoko, Irene, Jenny and Denise chose the Christmas themed tags.  Checkout these beautiful tags:
Beautiful  huh?
Here's some closeups of these tags:
Kyoko's
Irene's
Denise's
Jenny's is a gift-card holder tag
Linda's
Cami's
The inside of Cami's tag
Incidentally, if you're looking for mine, it's posted in yesterday's post.
I had a great time tagging with this fun and crazy group.  I can't wait to do this again; I hope I get invited again!
Aloha,

10 comments:

  1. oooh a tag party! How fun is that! All the tags are wonderful, it looks like you all must have had a fun time. Your vintage tag in the previous post is really lovely.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What creative tags everyone made! They all have lots of really cool details, too!
    Thanks for sharing!

    BTW, Love what you're doing with your blog layout... really, really super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for making your own tags for Xmas. Sounds like a fun get together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely brilliant and love the ideas
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful tags. Nevermind jacking the idea, i'm gonna jack tge whole tag jk lol Very nice though

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful assortment of tags, Looks like you ladies had a fabulous time!

    Thanks for letting me know your gift arrived, so glad you like it!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags and RAKs, such creative work by everyone! Looks like everyone had a fabulous time at the craft party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it my imagination, or are women about 100 times more creative than they were 20 years ago??!!I think this is a new phenomenon but it certainly is fun to witness. Great tags by one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, they are ALL gorgeous, Wayna! And how fun to do too!! I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving...My guests just left and they were so nice. Oh goodness, I can't wait to see what you think about the book--Art is truly my passion, just like the title says!!! Sending (((hugs))) your way and a big "thank you!"
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so sweet and beautifully made - I think the tags would make great Christmas presents! :)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!