Saturday, October 30, 2010

On the Eve of Halloween

Happy Halloween all you spook-a-holics out there.
My husband and I were lucky enough to be invited to an annual Halloween party with a new costume theme every year. This year was an ethnicity theme and it had to be an ethnicity that we weren't. I am not Japanese, so I went as a Geisha, my husband went as an Arabian. Trying to get from our neighborhood of the island to another was interesting with all the stares from other drivers and their passengers. But, you can see why!



By the way, when these pictures were taken, my husband didn't know he had his costume on backwards! He had to take his costume off and turn it around when we got to the parking lot of the party.
 Of course who'd have thought there would be another exact Arab there! The girl in the middle came up to my husband thinking he was her partner during the course of the evening; she was so good natured and fun. She just said, "Oops, you're not mine."
Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween.
Aloha,
 

2 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous Geisha you are! And the twin Arabians are a hoot! Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! It's been a really long time since I've dressed up for Halloween . . . you 2 look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!