Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mahalo Nui Loa and Happy Halloween

Aloha Everyone;
Hope all is well and safe with everyone. Weather changes have been drastic all around, I'm getting addicted to the Weather Channel.
I just got a wonderful package in the mail today, filled with omiyage (gifts) from Joy! Mahalo nui loa (very big thank you) Joy! It was fun to take Flat Leilani around with me, I'm sure she'll stop by for a visit from time to time.
Mahalo nui loa to Brenda too! I received some great goodies from her when she delivered my order. It was great seeing you again Brenda. I haven't started using my new toys yet, but I will. I've been busy with Halloween treats for the grand babies.
I learned to make an easy box and top without using a diecut machine. It's big enough to fill it with lots of sweets and treats; 4" square. Easy definitely, making 7 of them for 7 GCs definitely takes time.
quick and easy-full of sweet treats!

  My DD asked me to make a birthday card for her friend's little girl, who just happens to love Hello Kitty. So, I had to throw something together quickly; her birthday is this weekend. I love using my Cricut, when it comes to HK-I can make them in different sizes.
This black kitty is a cutie!

I've been working on a tutorial for the tea light cake; hope to have it up in a day or so. For now, keep on crafting, keep on creating.
Aloha,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the goodies too! It was great seeing you! Love the little HK card... I need to start using my cricut more! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grammie!
    I'm glad you got your stuff and just wanted to let you know it's been great meeting you in person, too! You are so funny and sweet!

    Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boxes and card - they are all so adorable! I'm sure they will all bring our some very happy smiles!
    Wishing you a happy day,
    ~ Zuzu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!