Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Aloha Everyone,
Just got back from Hawai`i Island a few days ago.  My husband and I don't always have a chance to hop on a plane to the other islands, but it seems this month we've visited two islands!  We landed in Kona then drove to Keaau to visit my auntie and cousin.  It was a short but wonderful visit.
We stayed in Hilo for one night so that I could visit Island Scrapbooking; what a fun store, I just had to buy something.  We then continued onto the Hamakua coast, stopped at the Waipio Valley lookout, then headed for Waimea where we stayed for a couple of days.
My dear hubby did all the driving, all 430 plus miles! Yes, this is why Hawai`i Island is called the Big Island.

Pololu Lookout
Waipio Valley



I'll always enjoy visits to our neighbor islands, but it's always wonderful to be home.  Besides I have some crafting lined up, so stay tuned.  Until then, have a great rest of the week!

 Aloha,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments make me happy, so even though it says "no comments", just click on it and comment away. Aloha!